Thirty-four Weeks

Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Someone call Punxsutawney Phil, because I've only got 6 more weeks of pregnancy left!

How far along? 34 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I'm not going to lie, I go to the doctor tomorrow and I'm a little afraid of how much weight I may have gained. I'm betting 8lbs.
Maternity clothes? I'm so behind on my laundry that I'm literally just picking up whatever smells best and wearing it this week. I did, however, button a pair of non-maternity pants today and did a tiny joyful dance!
Best moment this week: I was bit by the nesting bug on Friday and cleaned half the house in 2 hours. I was cleaning baseboards and muttering under my breath about streaks on the stainless steel appliances - it was quite a sight.
Worst Symptom this Week: Is having a foot in your rib a symptom? This baby is literally trying to escape out the top of my uterus instead of the bottom. I keep telling her to go the other way, but she's already not listening to me. Maybe she's Australian?
Buy anything for the nursery? The only thing left in the nursery is for me to organize her closet - then maybe I'll do a post with pictures of all my hard work. I'll have to black out the name over her crib though ;)
Miss Anything? Being able to walk without feeling like I have a bowling ball between my legs
Movement: Little Miss hardly ever stops. She really likes to wiggle when Mike puts his hand on my belly!
Baby is the size of a: Butternut Squash. That is a BIG. BABY.
Food cravings: This week I really needed a donut. I wound up eating 4 on Saturday alone. *hangs head in shame*
Anything making you queasy or sick: I felt pretty damn sick after eating 4 donuts.
How pregnant do you feel right now? I feel like a house. You may see me on the next episode of Property Brothers, that's how large (and disheveled) I'm looking these days.
Predictions for Baby's attributes: I think she's going to be large... but I also don't know anything, so there's that.
Belly Button in or out? It's flat most of the time, but pops in and out if she's moving funny or if I've eaten too much. It's creepy and weird.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and uncomfortable most of the time. Not painfully uncomfortable, but just enough that she won't let me forget she's the HBIC (Mom, don't google what that means).
Looking forward to: Christmas! Holy crap, I just realized my next update will be on Christmas EVE. Where did this year go?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Kait McClanahan. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top