For the Birds...

Monday, July 9, 2012
Well, we are officially in Tennessee and are beginning to settle into the house. I'll post pictures of the house after I've cleaned everything and put all of our crap away... the place is kind of a mess right now. I'm mailing new address announcements, so keep an eye on your mailbox over the next few days! I fully expect Christmas/Holiday cards from all of you. ;)

In the meantime, we have some very exciting news here on James K. Polk Street - we have baby birdies! There is a sweet little nest of cardinals in a bush next to the house in the backyard. The Mama was a little wary of me taking pictures at first, but she warmed up to me a bit after an hour or so. I was super careful to not disturb anything while attempting to grab some shots, so forgive me for weird angles and some unfocused shots. I threw in some others of the backyard, I was just having a little fun with perspective. Stay tuned as we watch these little guys grow up!





Peek-a-Boo!




Mama Cardinal






3 comments:

  1. Love the post and the pics - Terra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those are really newbies! Cardinals are beautiful birds I'm sure you will enjoy watching them. You can count on a Christmas card from us!!! Glad all is working out so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birds are not that cool

    ReplyDelete

Copyright Kait McClanahan. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top