Thirty-three weeks

Tuesday, December 10, 2013
This weekly update is going to be short and sweet because letsbehonest last week was a freaking novel. I'm still wiped out from covering events this weekend for the newspaper - Mike had a a two-day rededication and reopening ceremony at the Airport and then I had to take pictures of a nighttime Christmas parade and a 40-Christmas tree display at the Courthouse. My poor, achy, pregnant feet back body.



How far along? 33 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I gained 1.5lbs last week and I may have added a couple more this week, but I think it's all baby - she's growing like crazy.
Maternity clothes? Yes. Most All of my non-maternity shirts officially do not cover my belly.
Best moment this week: Getting our Christmas Tree! We got a great deal on a real, Douglas fir that's about 6.5 feet tall. Only problem is that we only own about 8 ornaments haha
Worst Symptom this Week: Realizing that I just can't do some things anymore... like crawling around under a Christmas tree, getting up off the floor by myself, getting off the couch by myself or bending over to pick up things that I've dropped.
Buy anything for the nursery? Of course not, I'm still going through and organizing all of the gifts from my shower! I did run all of McBaby's new clothing through the wash, now I just have to get up the energy to put it away.
Miss Anything? I miss being able to put on boots without getting kicked in the ribs.
Movement: This little monkey is rockin' and rollin' all day long. Luckily, she still lets me sleep through the night without any crazy painful movements (like feet in the ribs, or a headbutt in the "exit door"
Baby is the size of a: Durian Fruit, but I don't know what the hell that is.
Food cravings: Peppermint Chocolate holiday milkshake from Sonic... maybe that's why I gained 1.5lbs!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
How pregnant do you feel right now? I'm a Pregnasaurous Rex.
Predictions for Baby's attributes: Good sleeper. Pretty, pretty, please!
Belly Button in or out? Top pops out, bottom is still in. Belly buttons are super weird.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm so happy. Every little movement she makes (even if it's a foot lodged in my ribcage) makes me so excited. I can't wait to meet her, snuggle her and begin this crazy wonderful journey together. I'll still take my extra 6 weeks of sleep though, no need to rush her!
Looking forward to: A weekend with no obligations... which will hopefully allow me to finish the nursery and order our Christmas cards.

1 comment:

  1. When you found out you were pregnant, did you change your "beauty routine" at all. Like new makeup, shampoo, conditioner, soap, etc. just because you were pregnant?

    ReplyDelete

Copyright Kait McClanahan. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top