Twenty-eight weeks

Tuesday, November 5, 2013
Here's to another week! I can't believe it's already November, time is just absolutely flying by, this baby is going to be here in no time!
How far along? 28 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Weighed myself this week and it's official. I'm at par for the course for this pregnancy with 0lbs gained and 0lbs lost!
Maternity clothes? I'm living in maternity leggings and I just put a bunch of "too short" shirts storage. None of my button up shirts fit anymore either!
Best moment this week: McBaby got the hiccups for the first time on Monday and it was the cutest thing ever.
Worst Symptom this Week: Back hurts, neck hurts, hips hurt. Lil' lady is wearing me out!
Buy anything for the nursery? So many things... good news is, I'm almost completely finished with it.
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my belly. Rolling from side to side takes a LOT of effort now.


Movement: She's hitting me from all sides - McBaby may or may not be an octopus.
Baby is the size of a: An eggplant - Whoa!
Food cravings: Nothing this week, but Mike did treat me to my favorite meal and dessert at The Cheesecake Factory in Nashville on Saturday. It was lovely.
Anything making you queasy or sick: String cheese tastes bad now. After almost 7 months of craving it, I don't even want it anymore. *sad face*
How pregnant do you feel right now? What do pregnant whales actually look like? Because I'm pretty sure I'm coming up on that.
Predictions for Baby's attributes: I'm hoping she's a good sleeper - she's been really good at not kicking me at night so I can rest. What a considerate little baby ;)
Middle Name Status: Folks, we may be on to something. Still hammering it out, but I think we're close. Check in next week for another vague update.
Belly Button in or out? It's getting really flat, but it's still hanging in there. I'm sure it will pop by the end, I don't see it lasting through Christmas.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, happy, happy! andplusalso, tired.
Looking forward to:  Mike and I don't have anywhere to be this weekend, so I'm hoping to finish up the nursery and relax. I can't wait, it's going to be amazing. I might even take a nap or two or five.

I'm sure most of you saw this on Facebook/Instagram last week, but McBaby and I dressed up for Halloween. She was a pumpkin and I was the pumpkin smuggler ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Kait McClanahan. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top