Thirty-one Weeks

Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Another week has flown by and I cannot believe we only have 9 weeks left. I'm officially in nesting mode, getting the rest of the nursery finished and making mental lists of everything I need to do around the house before this little one makes her appearance. So many things to do, so little time!



How far along? 31 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I'm still under pre-pregnancy weight. I weighed in at -2 at my last appointment.
Maternity clothes? Leggings, leggings, leggings. Unless I'm at home doing nothing, then I'm in a t-shirt that barely covers the belly and a pair of old sweatpants that still fit!
Best moment this week: So many moments! We got to visit with old friends/coworkers in Virginia/Maryland during the first leg of our Thanksgiving road trip. I also loved watching Mike wrap a hospital baby doll in a swaddle blanket and proudly display his "baby burrito" with a smile.
Worst Symptom this Week: Things are good this week (thank goodness!) so I have nothing to complain about.
Buy anything for the nursery? We hung the curtains, hung the pictures and I think we can officially say the nursery is 95% complete.
Miss Anything? Eh, not really.
Movement: She is running out of room in there, so most of her movements are limbs scraping the inside of me and soft punches. It sounds more Alienish than it is in real life haha.
Baby is the size of a: Pineapple! Whoa.
Food cravings: Soft pretzels - and I got some today in Perkasie.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
How pregnant do you feel right now? Pretty freaking pregnant. I was struggling to get my boots zippered the other day and laughing hysterically at how my belly kept getting in the way!
Predictions for Baby's attributes: I think she'll be a good sleeper, but I've probably just jinxed myself.
Belly Button in or out? It's so close to popping. If I eat a big meal and sit down, it goes flat haha
Happy or Moody most of the time: So happy... especially after a long nap or a good night's sleep!
Looking forward to: Thanksgiving is in 2 days and I cannot wait. It's going to be so much fun to see everyone and eat all the food!

Here's another shot of me from Monday during our little walk down memory lane downtown. I couldn't do a whole Mall tour like we used to, but I did survive a couple miles of slow walking. Someday we'll take McBaby to the Capitol and get another picture!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Kait McClanahan. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top