Twenty-five weeks

Wednesday, October 16, 2013
Guess what? Only 99 days left in my pregnancy! WHAT?! Crazy, right?! Seriously, where is the time going? Before I know it this baby will be here and I'm gonna be all where did this baby come from?!


Anyway, on to the weekly update:


How far along? 25 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Haven't weighed myself this week, but if I've gained any weight I'm blaming it all on her. I haven't been pigging out as much this week haha
Maternity clothes? More and more leggings! And now that it's boots weather, I am the happiest little pregnant lady on the planet.
Best moment this week: Lots of sweet moments between Mike and McBaby this week. She has started trying to hide from him!
Worst Symptom this Week: Heartburn and smaller portions because my stomach is rearranging itself to make room for a growing baby - no fun!
Buy anything for the nursery? We went to a bunch of yard sales this weekend and I bought a crap-load of little girl clothes. I think I walked away with 20 outfits for $16. I'm going to wash them about 100 times before putting them away, but I was careful to buy from nice places. One lady had 5 kids and was getting rid of all their baby stuff - JACKPOT!
Miss Anything? Not really this week, especially as sleeping as gotten a bit more comfortable.
Movement: So much! She's really starting to bounce around and if I sit really still and watch my belly, I can see it bump when she kicks - it's so awesome and weird all at the same time!
Baby is the size of a: Cauliflower!
Food cravings: Cookie Dough Ice Cream - nom nom nom
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not queasy or nauseous but heartburn is really awful.
How pregnant do you feel right now? I feel like my belly is getting WAY bigger each week. This little girl is growing like a weed!
Predictions for Baby's attributes: Not sure if I've said this already, but I really hope she has red hair.
Bump Nickname: We are pretty exclusively using her first name now that we've picked one that we love. We aren't going to "announce" it on the blog or FB or anything until after she's born. Also, we're still working on her middle name haha.
Belly Button in or out? Still in, but really starting to get stretched out.
Happy or Moody most of the time: SO HAPPY!!
Looking forward to: We have an ultrasound on Wednesday - can't wait to see little McBaby again :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Kait McClanahan. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top