Hello, November!

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

We had so much rain last week that Blair and I were stuck inside the house for what felt like forever. So when the sun began to peek out from behind the clouds on Wednesday, we emerged from our cave to soak up the warm rays and shining fall colors. The light was so incredible in our front yard that I couldn't help but bust out my camera and do an impromptu mini-shoot of this growing little girl. 










I told her not to eat chalk - this is the face I get. 
SWOON. This may be in my top 5 all-time favorite pictures of her. 


Little Wanderer.

The hazy light was just beautiful. I could have wrapped myself in it like a blanket. 
__________________________________________

Welcome, late fall! It's officially time to start prepping for Thanksgiving!
(And Christmas shopping. AHHH!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Kait McClanahan. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top