Four Generations

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

 My mom and Grammie were in town for the weekend so we decided to do a quick Four Generations mini shoot, since all four of us were finally in the same place again, two years later! Black and white was a great coordination choice by Grammie, so we all got dolled up and headed out to the front yard armed with my tripod and remote shutter. 



I love seeing how alike we all look, and how well I'll age over time! *wink* Blair could not stop giggling about Gigi and Mimi taking pictures with her and I even forced got Mike to get in a photo or two - wearing a backwards Bengals shirt to match the rest of us! Blair and I are so lucky to have high-energy grandparents that travel often and know how to have fun. If Blair is able to have half the amount of adventures with these two as I've had, she will be a better person for it. Maybe the next shoot will be in our favorite stomping grounds of Key West!
   
Generation 1 & 2



 
Mimi and Blair!


Blair and Gigi (short for Grammie the Great, of course!

  
  

The genes are strong in this group! 
Generation 3 & 4!

  


   

   

And just for fun, here's a side-by-side from 2014 and 2016!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Kait McClanahan. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top