Fourth of July

Monday, July 6, 2015

Our Fourth of July was pretty relaxing this year - we spent the long weekend watching fireworks, enjoying a local parade, grilling out and soaking up the sun at "the waterpark," i.e., the baby pool and water table on our back deck.  

On Friday we went to a fireworks show in Fairview. It was Blair's first fireworks experience in a LONG time, so I wasn't sure if she was still going to like them or not. She was holding me pretty tightly, but my concern was unfounded and she proceeded to clap, laugh and smile through the entire show. 

On Saturday morning we watched the Pegram parade. One of Mike's fire trucks participated in the parade, so it was fun to cheer for them as they drove by. Sunday night our neighbor put on a nearly-professional fireworks show in his driveway and half the neighborhood turned out to watch. The 20-minute show was the perfect way to end the weekend and we watched it from our driveway. 




Waving to Dada's fire department! 

Watching the parade from her favorite perch 
Noah got an Ark upgrade for the holiday haha

Of course, I couldn't help myself, so I had a mini photoshoot with Blair. She was kind of obsessed with the flag and eventually attempted to destroy it. She was full of spunk - I just love the enormous smiles on her face!



Claiming the front yard for Blairica




I LOVE this patriotic bubble. Old Navy for the win! 
America!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Kait McClanahan. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top