New Year's Resolution

Thursday, January 3, 2013
As you can all guess, one of my New Year's Resolutions is to be a better blogger. We are planning big things for 2013, and who knows what other adventures will arise, but I will do my best to keep everyone up-to-date on our little lives!

First things first, I re-vamped the site to make it a little easier to read and little less girly. The dandelions weren't really doing it for me, I like this version much better! To start the year, I will be doing a few posts with photos from the last few months. Mike and I went to the Grand Ole Opry twice; once on a date and once with my mom. Both performances were fantastic and I can't wait to share the details. We had a huge Christmas event in Clifton that could rival Rockefeller Center, so I will do some Christmas-related posts soon too.


The actual holidays were busy, we had so much fun traveling - I think we got to see almost every family member north of the Mason Dixon line! As you all know, we are moving at the end of this month, so I'll definitely be posting about the stress fun of re-organizing! It will be worth it though, I can't wait to share photos once the place is put together! I've been on Pinterest every day browsing  project ideas, so in the coming months there may be a "look what I refurbished" post or two... unless they are enormous failures (which would not be uncommon haha).

Anyway, I just wanted to make sure I did at least one quick post to welcome the New Year and to wish you all a Happy 2013!

I leave you with a sweet action shot of my doggie-niece Lady and my sister Megan playing in the Pennsylvania Christmas snow. Not only is she the most beautiful pup in all the land (and a calendar model to boot!), Lady leaps into the air to catch snowballs. It is quite a sight, and so much fun!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Kait McClanahan. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top