Mike's 29th Birthday

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

This old goat finally caught up to me and we're now in our last year of our twenties. Holycrap.

Blair was super excited about Dada's Birthday, because it meant she got to eat ice cream cake and run around the house like a nut. She couldn't keep her fingers off it long enough for me to take a picture - and she was thrilled to help Mike blow out the candles. Ever-the-goofball, Mike wore Blair's chef hat for the entirety of the festivities, which kept us giggling the whole evening. We celebrated a few days early because I was out of town for work the day of his actual birthday, but I left the two of them with the remaining ice cream cake and I think that made up for it ;) 













Happy Birthday, Love. Let's just stay 29 forever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Kait McClanahan. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top