Off to "School"

Friday, December 11, 2015

November brought big changes to the McClanahan house - after 22 months of being a work-at-home mama, I started a new job and our little learner headed off to "school!"


 
 


It has been a few interesting weeks of adjustment, including the jump from a one-car family to Mike and I each having our own whips, Blair learning to sleep without a paci or dolly at naptime, and I'm finally finding my way around downtown Nashville. Poor Blair has had a cold, an ear infection and pneumonia since the Big Change, and Mike & I quickly realized how tough it is to be so far from family when the kiddo is banned from daycare a couple times a week with a fever. Overall, I am head-over-heels in love with being back in a full-time office gig, and I'm really looking forward to my new career. 

    


My time at home with Blair has been the most incredible privilege - I never expected to be a stay-at-home-mom and I am so thankful to have had a job that let me continue to challenge myself and interact with other adults everyday. It wasn't always easy, but I wouldn't trade these past 22months for anything in the world. I'm so proud of the curious, clever, stubborn, loving girl she's grown into and I know being in an active, educational environment will only strengthen those qualities. Love you, sweet B!

   



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Kait McClanahan. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top