Fourth of July

Friday, July 4, 2014

We spent Fourth of July in Clifton, celebrating with the city's first downtown fireworks and music event! Blair had a blast listening to the bands and even 







My American Girl <3


Annoyed by my pictures.



This "Who's Messy" bib is my favorite!

Blair and Dada got a little silly waiting for the fireworks and the ensuing photos prove that she is most definitely his child - the resemblance is spot. on. 







The chins are strong with this one.

"Stop judging me. And get this camera out of my face."


_______________________________________________

Blast from the Past Series: I've decided to start filling in the gap that was our insane 2014/2015. I have so many photos and memories that deserve their place in our little history, so I'm going back in time to record those moments. This post was published in May 2016.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Kait McClanahan. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top