Cousins!

Sunday, July 13, 2014

We went up to Kentucky for a quick weekend trip to meet Blair's baby cousin C, who is just three months younger than her! Blair really liked trying to hold C's hand and had me on the edge of my seat waiting for her to roll on top of (and probably squish) little C! It will be so fun to watch these two grow up together.




Sweet baby smiles

Holding hands!!

Blair was a little too loving.

Get ready for a lifetime of fun together, you two <3

_______________________________________________

Blast from the Past Series: I've decided to start filling in the gap that was our insane 2014/2015. I have so many photos and memories that deserve their place in our little history, so I'm going back in time to record those moments. This post was published in May 2016.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Kait McClanahan. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top