Seventeen Months

Thursday, June 25, 2015

This little lady is 17 months old and just as cute as button! Her hair finally makes it into a little ponytail, so I've been able to use all those cute hairbow clips I've stockpiled. She's into just about anything she can get her hands on, and spends a lot of time in our guest bedroom climbing onto the cedar chest so she can lay on the bed. Of course, she can never figure out how to get back down, so I'll hear "Mama! Maaaammmaaa!" from the other room when she finds herself stuck up there! 

Weight: 22.5 pounds. She lost a little weight this month - she started refusing food because teething is the wooorst.
Height: 30.25 inches. Still short, but steadily growing on her own little curve. My peanut!


  
  
Her hair is finally growing!


A rare sighting with her paci when it's not naptime - teething is hard work!
Can you tell I'm obsessed with her little curls?

Tiny Quarterback

Getting sassier by the day.


_______________________________________________

Blast from the Past Series: I've decided to start filling in the gap that was our insane 2014/2015. I have so many photos and memories that deserve their place in our little history, so I'm going back in time to record those moments. This post was published in May 2016.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Kait McClanahan. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top