Fourteen Months

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Fourteen months and currently obsessed with trying to grab my camera lens. She likes to see the photos of the herself on the back after I take them, so it's a constant battle to snap a few shots before she comes running over to see what she looks like! 

Weight: 22lbs 8oz
Height: 29 inches

It's definitely spring in Middle Tennessee - the temperatures range from warm and gorgeous to cool and cloudy, but we try to get outside as often as we can. On rainy days she's happy as a clam playing in the living with all of her toys - she's become such an expressive little munchkin, you can really see a sense of humor forming in that growing brain of hers. She cracks me up. 




See what I mean?

Look! Those little locks finally hold a clip!




Loves her sippies of milk




Super pumped about basketball. Too bad she's such a shorty.

Eat your heart out, Ralph Lauren.




I hope your face always stays this chubby - sorrynotsorry!

_______________________________________________

Blast from the Past Series: I've decided to start filling in the gap that was our insane 2014/2015. I have so many photos and memories that deserve their place in our little history, so I'm going back in time to record those moments. This post was published in May 2016.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Kait McClanahan. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top