Thirteen Months

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Blair is thirteen months and officially ready for Hogwarts Preschool. That's totally a thing, right? Don't tell me it's not, I'm waiting for her owl to deliver the acceptance letter.



Weight: 22lbs even
Height: 28.75 inches

Milestone: We moved to a new city and a new house this month and Blair handled it like a pro! I set up her bedroom as closely as possible to the way it was arranged in Clifton (although it's hardly as nice or organized) She loves the carpet in the new place and she's learning that it's much more forgiving than all the hardwood in Clifton - which has emboldened her to climb on everything!

Look at all that hair she's finally growing!

Mini-Hermione 
She's really into climbing on things. Like, really into it. The house is a jungle gym


Can you handle the cuteness? Because sometimes I just.can't.


_______________________________________________

Blast from the Past Series: I've decided to start filling in the gap that was our insane 2014/2015. I have so many photos and memories that deserve their place in our little history, so I'm going back in time to record those moments. This post was published in May 2016.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Kait McClanahan. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top