Seven Months

Monday, August 25, 2014

Seven months and she's had a couple of weeks where she just wants to be extra close to Mama. Thank goodness for my mesh Baby K'Tan carrier because the Southern summer heat + a clingy baby equals a lot of sweat! Blair is growing so much and is so strong. She stands up so well if we hold her hands, I can't even believe it, but I think she's going to be an early walker!

Weight: 17lbs 14oz (a growth spurt from all the good solid foods!)
Height: 25.5 inches (still a short-stack of pancakes though, sorry kiddo!)


First taste of pea puree!
Loves it. 

Oh, that sweet smile <3

Mama's little shadow


I can't turn down extra baby snuggles - look at that face!


_______________________________________________

Blast from the Past Series: I've decided to start filling in the gap that was our insane 2014/2015. I have so many photos and memories that deserve their place in our little history, so I'm going back in time to record those moments. This post was published in May 2016.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Kait McClanahan. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top